“Talk Thursday” is a new series on the blog. I am starting this series as a way to highlight great information from trusted resources. Each person will answer six questions focused on food and health with a local perspective.
This week’s featured guest is Tara B. I’ve known Tara since college at the University of Arkansas, but we have become closer friends in the last couple of years, thanks to Facebook and alumni reunions. She is a lovely person with a warm spirit. It was a pleasure having her be a part of the series. Let’s get started. Her answers are below.
1. What is your favorite food dish, and why?
My mom’s Meatloaf. No one else’s compares.
2. If you had to eat one cuisine for the rest of your life, which cuisine would you choose?
3. What is the best health & fitness advice you can share with the Addicted to Fries readers?
Moderation on consumption and incoporate daily activities into your fitness regime.
4. Currently, what is your favorite snack food?
5. What type of beverage best describes your personality, and why?
Arnold Palmer. It’s the best of both worlds: tart and sweet!
6. What was the last local (unique to your area) restaurant at which you dined, and what did you have to eat?
Ellen’s Southern Kitchen. I had fried tomatoes and black-eye peas.
Born and raised in the southern state of Arkansas, Tara is a serious foodie. In her home, growing up, food was love. Food was art, and food was always delicious. Her mom is a fabulous cook and delights in preparing dishes for others. As a result, Tara is very finicky about flavor profiles.
Stay tuned for more Thursday interviews from more folks.