**This site contains affiliate links. An affiliate link means that I receive a small amount of pocket change when you purchase the products that I recommend in my posts. This comes at no additional cost to you.
Latest interview: Brittany Reese
A2F: How has social media impacted your life – personally and professionally?
Brittany: Social media has provided me with a platform to express myself through visuals and written word. It has helped me professionally because social media is passion of mine. I have connect with wonderful people, taught sessions on the importance of social media branding and constantly research new features of social media networks for myself and for clients.
A2F: What is your favorite social media network, and why?
Brittany: My favorite social media network is Periscope because I can watch scopes on news, tips on relaxation, and virtually any subject that I want to see. I also like that I can watch and or make scope directly from Twitter. It combines the best of both worlds.
A2F: Social media is a common platform to market businesses and services, what other ways are you using social media for your business, site or blog?
Brittany: I use social media as a research base. I am constantly searching hashtags, reading articles, saving tips, commenting on post, and more to discover what works best for my business and clients. I look at social media as the ultimate virtual playground and library; There is always something fun and interesting to learn from each network.
A2F: Which social network have you been slow to adopt or use? Why have you been hesitant?
Brittany: Snapchat is one that I have been slow to use. I have a Snapchat, but have been waiting on a few features to reach all users before using it more.
A2F: Thinking about blogging and/or social media, share one of your highlights or accomplishments? What made it special?
Brittany: Publishing my first eBook, “The Power of Social Media Magic: How it Can Enhance Your Brand,” in May was very special to me. I launched it online and at my second writer’s conference speaking engagement, Read Write Share Writers Weekend 2017. Writing this eBook not only made me an author, but it allowed me to put together a product that helps others understand how important social media is to the branding process.
A2F: For those in blogging and business, what business or marketing major advice would you share with the Addicted to Fries readers?
Brittany: Keep writing and keep sharing. Even when you don’t think anyone is reading or listening keep working at your craft. People will see your hard work approach you about opportunities to share your gift and or purchase your products/services. Having this interview itself, is a product of being seen on social media and also from the value of my journey and work shining through social media news feeds.
click above to tweet
A2F: Which 3 books would your recommend for online business owners, marketing professionals or entrepreneurs, and why?
1. Autobiographies and memoirs of industry leaders. In these books, readers truly get to see what each entrepreneur went through to become successful in their field. The advice on life and business makes this type of writing essential to the growth of business owners, marketing professionals and entrepreneurs.
2. Emotional Branding: The New Paradigm for Connecting Brands to People by Marc Globe. This book truly explores what it takes to go beyond just selling to people and truly integrating the culture of a brand into their lives.
3. My ebook “The Power of Social Media Magic: How Social Media Can Enhance Your Brand”. Readers explore how changing the relationship with social media can potentially improve personal brands, (such as authors and other public figures) entice people to purchase books, and provide tips on developing a better understanding of social media for small businesses. Readers also receive a 45 minute social media branding consultation with myself and a 7 day social media calendar to guide them through their social media journey.
More about Brittany:
Brittany Reese is the founder, creator, and visionary of BTR Productions. She creates magical social media plans and eye-popping content. Brittany, known as “The Social Media Maven” uses her social media marketing and brand management skills to help her clients remain consistently relevant.
There you have it for the latest interview. Thanks, Brittany, for being part of the series. I love your insight and passion. I’m sure the A2F readers will learn from you. I look forward to collaborating again in the future.
What do you think? Do you agree with Brittany’s insight? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
Latest posts by Ramona (see all)
- Things I Love: Friday Faves – January 19 - January 19, 2018
- Friday Faves: January 12 – Things I Love This Week - January 13, 2018
- Interview Series: Talk Thursday with Karen Banes - January 11, 2018