Do you know what today is? It’s National French Fries Day! Giving that this blog is named Addicted to Fries, I consider it a holiday! If you know me, then you know my love for french fries. They are one of my comfort foods. I can eat them whenever and wherever. Here in Northwest Arkansas, I’ve found the best fries to be at:
- The Hive | 21C Hotel and Museum – The sweet & spicy fries are so good.
- Tusk & Trotter – French Fries + Truffle Oil = Divine Deliciousness!
- Marketplace Grill – These sweet potato fries are a hit, as is the tasty sauce they are served with.
As I’ve grown and experienced life, I’ve tried several version of french fries – roasted, fried, baked – with interesting toppings – rosemary, cheese, truffle oil, etc. Any way you chop them, cook them and serve them…I’m going to like it (except that one time I tried fries with gravy, no thank you)!
To honor National French Fries Day, I found four recipes to serve at your celebratory dinner tonight. Enjoy!
I’m so excited that there’s a national day dedicated to french fries. I can’t wait to celebrate tonight with a special recipe.
Find more recipes on my “Let’s Eat!” Pinterest board >> HERE.
Things I Love: Friday Faves – January 19January 19, 2018
Friday Faves: January 12 – Things I Love This WeekJanuary 13, 2018
Interview Series: Talk Thursday with Karen BanesJanuary 11, 2018
23 Business Books to Read in 2018January 4, 2018
PROUD MEMBER OF:
Latest posts by Ramona (see all)
- Things I Love: Friday Faves – January 19 - January 19, 2018
- Friday Faves: January 12 – Things I Love This Week - January 13, 2018
- Interview Series: Talk Thursday with Karen Banes - January 11, 2018