Do you know what today is? It’s National French Fries Day! Giving that this blog is named Addicted to Fries, I consider it a holiday! If you know me, then you know my love for french fries. They are one of my comfort foods. I can eat them whenever and wherever. Here in Northwest Arkansas, I’ve found the best fries to be at:
- The Hive | 21C Hotel and Museum – The sweet & spicy fries are so good.
- Tusk & Trotter – French Fries + Truffle Oil = Divine Deliciousness!
- Marketplace Grill – These sweet potato fries are a hit, as is the tasty sauce they are served with.
As I’ve grown and experienced life, I’ve tried several version of french fries – roasted, fried, baked – with interesting toppings – rosemary, cheese, truffle oil, etc. Any way you chop them, cook them and serve them…I’m going to like it (except that one time I tried fries with gravy, no thank you)!
To honor National French Fries Day, I found four recipes to serve at your celebratory dinner tonight. Enjoy!
I’m so excited that there’s a national day dedicated to french fries. I can’t wait to celebrate tonight with a special recipe.
Find more recipes on my “Let’s Eat!” Pinterest board >> HERE.
Pop Culture Moments: Did You See These 5 Items?March 25, 2017
Pop Culture Updates: 5 Items You Might Find InterestingMarch 4, 2017
5 Pop Culture News Items To Add to Your ListFebruary 25, 2017
Be Informed: 5 Social Media Industry News Items You Should KnowFebruary 21, 2017
PROUD MEMBER OF:
Latest posts by Ramona (see all)
- Pop Culture Moments: Did You See These 5 Items? - March 25, 2017
- Pop Culture Updates: 5 Items You Might Find Interesting - March 4, 2017
- 5 Pop Culture News Items To Add to Your List - February 25, 2017