Welp, this past week has been a winter wonderland in this part of the country. From snow to ice to icy streets, we have seen it all. Nonetheless, the Talk Thursday Interview Series continues. Today, I am featuring my coworker, Mille A. I admire her fun spirit and love her spark for enjoying the fun things in life. She’s an awesome writer and a great person. I’m happy to have her as a friend. I’m sure you’ll enjoy her answers below.
1. What is your favorite food dish, and why?
My favorite dish is pizza. I LOVE a really good, homemade, classic Margherita Pizza. Give me that and a glass of wine, and I’m happy.
2. If you had to eat one cuisine for the rest of your life, which cuisine would you choose?
If I had to eat one cuisine for the rest of my life it would definitely be Mexican. There are so many great choices – chips and salsa, queso, guacamole, fajitas, tacos, margaritas! This includes drinks too, right??
3. What is the best health and fitness advice you can share with the Addicted to Fries readers?
1. Everything in moderation. Every time I’ve started a diet and banned all unhealthy food, I always fail by binging on sweets and carbs. So instead, if I have a craving for something, I eat it. Then I modify something else in my diet that day to account for it.
2. For fitness, find something you enjoy doing. I hate running or lifting weights, but when I do Zumba or Pilates it’s so much more fun for me and thus, I’m more motivated to continue doing it.
4. Currently, what is your favorite snack food?
I’m not a big snacker because I tend to eat too many unhealthy calories, but if I do snack I’ll eat apple slices and peanut butter OR if I’m being really naughty, apple slices and biscoff – which I just recently discovered and it is divine.
5. What type of beverage best describes your personality, and why?
The beverage that best describes my personality, and is also one of my favorite beverages, is red wine. It’s sophisticated, bold and indulgent. It might seem basic at first, but with each sip it’s more interesting and you can detect more flavors. It’s also typically paired with chocolate. I am also typically paired with chocolate.
6. What was the last local (unique to your area) restaurant at which you dined, and what did you have to eat?
I love eating locally and supporting local restaurants. While I do have my favorite chain restaurants, every time we go out of town we try and eat local. The last local restaurant I ate at in Northwest Arkansas was Tusk and Trotter. I had their chicken and waffles. It’s carrot cake waffle, and it was one of the best dishes I’ve ever had. Anywhere. Ever. Go try it now.
Mille is a true southerner, born in Alabama and raised in Arkansas. She currently works at Walmart in Digital Marketing. She has a passion for writing and has written for several local magazines. She continues to write via her blog about her love of travel, fashion and entertainment.
Connect with Mille:
- Zesty Zumba! (fitnessfunblog.wordpress.com)
Latest posts by Ramona (see all)
- My Favorite Things: Barbie, Books, Bundt Cakes and More - July 8, 2018
- Social Media Interview with Briana from Pink Cow Promotions - March 2, 2018
- Things I Love: Friday Faves – January 19 - January 19, 2018