Now that the holidays are in full swing, I am happy to continue the interview series. This week I am happy to feature my friend, Tyrone R. Tyrone and I follow each other on Twitter and a few other social networks. I find his energy and passion for running inspiring. I look forward to staying connected to him for years to come. Take a look at what he has to say below.
1. What is your favorite food dish, and why?
The reason, I love Garlic Butter Baked Crab Legs and Marinated Grilled New York Strip Steaks while Sunday football is that I can easily prepare the two and it’s my favorite of all seafood and beef meats.
2. If you had to eat one cuisine for the rest of your life, which cuisine would you choose?
The one cuisine I would eat for the rest of my life would be Mediterranean cuisine.
3. What is the best health and fitness advice you can share with the Addicted to Fries readers?
The best health & fitness advice I can share with the A2F readers would be drink plenty of water and exercise as much as possible.
4. Currently, what is your favorite snack food?
Sun Chips Sweet & Spicy BBQ Flavored Multigrain Snacks, Almonds, Fruit snacks.
5. What type of beverage best describes your personality, and why?
One drink that describes my personality would be Patron Tequila. It’s smooth and strong.
6. What was the last local (unique to your area) restaurant at which you dined, and what did you have to eat?
The last local restaurant I dined at was Mimis Café my choice was Mimi’s Signature Bouillabaisse, Molten Chocolate Cake, and Bistro Wine Flights.
Tyrone is a resident of Little Rock, AR. He enjoys cooking, running, computers, and sports. Tyrone is constantly finding new things to do in the Natural State of Arkansas from socializing, volunteering, and touring.
Connect with Tyrone:
- Introducing Talk Thursday (addicted2fries.wordpress.com)
- The Mediterranean Cuisine! (myworldmyhome1.wordpress.com)
Latest posts by Ramona (see all)
- Talk Thursday with Amanda Cross from The Happy Arkansan - May 25, 2017
- Pop Culture Update: 5 Items to Discuss this Week - May 20, 2017
- Talk Thursday Interview Series: Nadalie Bardo - May 18, 2017