It’s true. I’m participating in The 100 Day Project. The concept is that you commit to doing something for 100 days. I chose to do an art project each day. My Instagram hashtag for this project is #100DaysofRamonaArt. I plan to focus on a the following art forms:
- Painting – with acrylics and brush pens
- Sketching in pencil and with pens
- Stamp ink art
- Handmade sculptures
- Mixed Media
- Coloring Book Pages
- Sketch Notes
For Wordless Wednesday, I’m sharing my creations so far. Below are the art projects from Week One. Let me know what you think.
Are you participating in #the100DayProject? What are you committing to? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
Join the Addicted to Fries Community and receive blogging tips, social media updates and more. Join >>> HERE.
Latest posts by Ramona (see all)
- Latest Interview: Talk Thursday with Brittany Reese - June 15, 2017
- Talk Thursday Interview: Vonda Tharpe of Curvy Boss Lady - June 8, 2017
- Talk Thursday: Interview with Gina from Desperately Seeking Gina - June 1, 2017